The manage resource feature enables a new way to sort and filter cloud resources. Quickly find what you need with a few clicks.
Manage resources is a way for users to quickly view, sort, & filter cloud resources within an oak9 project. We've also restructured the way we gather information from your cloud and display it. With this change, you should experience improved wait times while we fetch your resource list. Resources will be added to the list as data is being received allowing you to see the devices before the list is finished populating.
- 1.After adding your first cloud infrastructure integration, you'll see a screen much like this one
Manage Resources Screen
2. Click the + Add Resources tab
+ Add Resources tab
3. Select the resources you wish to add to the project and click add resources
Selected Resources to Add
4. Click on the Current Resources tab to view newly added resources to your project
Current Resources Tab
5. Once you've clicked close, a validation will run against your newly added resources
6. Any security gaps will be displayed in the design gaps field below the resource map view
Findings displayed and Resources
Resources that have not been added to the project will show grey in the resource list and within the map. You may add and remove additional resources by clicking on the + Manage Resources button at the bottom of the current resource list.