In order to validate the infrastructure-as-code for a particular project, oak9 needs to first know which cloud resources, that oak9 has access to scan, actually belong to a particular project.
- 1.Go to the Visual Designer for the project that needs resources added.
- 2.Click on the Manage Resources button in the left panel
- 3.In the Manage Resources modal that pops up, select resources as found by the cloud provider integration that is associated with the project.
- To find resources that oak9 has access to, click the + Add Resources tab then scan through the search bar or by filtering.
- If a particular resource cannot be found, please check that the cloud service provider integration is set up with proper access to that resource and that there are no warnings on the page indicating a lack of access.
- Check the checkboxes on the left-hand side to add them to the project. Uncheck checkboxes to remove those resources from a project.
- Click Update when done adding or removing resources on the project, or cancel to revert all changes.
As resources are added and removed from the project, the list of project tags will automatically be updated so that the project is tagged according to the resources it contains. To edit these tags, another option is to manually remove them using the X button on each security context, or add them via the Add Security Context text box at the bottom of the list.